Serving clients throughout the world
In 1951 on the cessation of trading by A. B. Marshall, Fred Booth started the company assisted by his wife Lily and son Duncan, manufacturing and voicing metal organ pipes for churches.
Since then the company has continued to develop skills which not only encompass church organs but have been extended to cover theatre and fairground organs.
On Duncan’s marriage, his wife Cordelia soon joined the business, and within a short time, additional staff were also in training.
Carrying on the traditional methods passed on throughout the years, by using gas soldering irons to solder ears onto the body of a spotted metal Fifteenth.
Throughout the years we have seen many changes in the pipe requirements of our customers, and have been willing to manufacture to any adaptations they may specify.
We also cast our own metal to our customers’ specific requirements.